These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and SEQM TRAINING LTD, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by SEQM TRAINING LTD and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to SEQM TRAINING LTD and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of SEQM TRAINING LTD, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
b. print one copy of the Content
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of SEQM TRAINING LTD.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of SEQM TRAINING LTD or that of our affiliates.
6. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
7. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
9. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that SEQM TRAINING LTD makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. SEQM TRAINING LTD is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
10. Whilst SEQM TRAINING LTD uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
11. SEQM TRAINING LTD accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
12. SEQM TRAINING LTD reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
13. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
14. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
15. To the maximum extent permitted by law, SEQM TRAINING LTD accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
16. Under this policy, you may cancel your purchase of the course within the period of 14 calendar days from the date on which the contract of purchase is concluded. This is called a “Cancellation Period”. Note that if you redeem your voucher during the Cancellation Period, you expressly request us to begin providing the course materials and you acknowledge that you lose your right to cancel the purchase of the course and get any refund for it.
17. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
18. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
20. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
21. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
22. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
23. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Learner Course Requirements
24. For blended course workshops that have been booked with a fixed date, learners must complete any online course materials well in advance of the workshop.
We strongly recommend that delegates complete the online self-paced content at least 7 days prior to the workshops.
This allows learners to absorb the information, and to rewatch or refresh any part of the course before progressing to the practical workshops.
It also allows your tutor time to check any submitted assignments, which are a mandatory part of the continuous assessment required to pass the course.
If you are unable to complete the online self-paced coursework in advance of the workshops you must inform SEQM Training at the earliest opportunity. This is to give sufficient notice for us to find a place on another workshop date for you, and to allocate the space created to another trainee.
Note: Under CQI and IRCA rules we are only able to host a maximum of 10 delegates per course.
25. For details of SEQM’s policy for cancellation of courses due to unforeseen circumstances and cancellation requests by the client please see full detailed Cancellation Policy
26. SEQM TRAINING LTD is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 13207527 and operate the Website www.seqmtraining.com.
The registered VAT number is 373511702.
You can contact SEQM TRAINING LTD by using the details on the contact us page.