A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded onto devices such as PC’s and Smartphones you use to access a website. It allows the website to recognise that user’s device and store some information about the user’s preferences or past actions. Cookies store information that is used to help make websites work. You can control your cookies by changing the settings on your browser. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain website functions.
Functionalities may include:
- Assisting you in navigation;
- Assisting in registration, login, and your ability to provide feedback;
- Analyzing your use of our products, services or applications;
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts;
- Providing content from third parties
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as online contact form submission,logging in and remembering your preferences when using the site. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services so that we can improve our service to you.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.